Ted's Sports Center - Return Those Catch Record Cards
Welcome, Guest. Please create an account or sign in.
Please sign in to access your shopping cart.


Return Those Catch Record Cards

posted by Mike on 04/01/2014

The 2013/2014 catch record cards for salmon, steelhead, halibut and sturgeon are due back by the end of the month. You can either drop them off at one of the WDFW regional offices if you live close by or send them to the WDFW at the following address:


Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife

Fish Program, Catch Record Office

600 Capitol Way North

Olympia, WA 98501-1091


Even if you did not fish or did not catch anything please send in those catch record cards!

Report Archive