Skip to content

Time To Send In Those Crab Catch Record Cards

Dotn't forget to send in those Winter Crab Catch Record Cards! You don't want to be donating $10.00 to the state when you purchase your license for this next year for failing to have submitted it. You can either drop it off at any of the regional game department offices, send it in to Olympia or do it via your computer. You have the month of January to do such.

Previous article Time For Shad At Bonneville

Leave a comment

Comments must be approved before appearing

* Required fields